Chocolate Bunnies

by - 1:27 PM

Write a story about chocolate bunnies who came to life.

I saw a real chocolate bunny running across the road, and a car was coming.  If I didn't push it out of the way it would get killed.  I pushed it away from the road, and I goed with it  so it didn't die.  Well, the first bunny came from Halloween, then the other ones came from Easter.  When the Holloween Chocolate bunny came to life, it came to life by candy.  But the Easter ones came to life by made, they got made alive by a human on an accident, there were 100 alive chocolate bunnies.  They all runned on top of me.  It didn't hurt, they were just kissing me all on the checks.  I realized that all of them were girls trying to find them husband.  And I helped them find a husbands, so the husbands and the wifes kept following me.  They followed me all the way to my house.  Then they broke the door open and got into my house.  So, well, well, at lleast they made room for me to walk.  that was the good part.  But the bad part of if, they all game and broke the door open.  I had to replace 2 doors, and the man said that they were 200 hundred dollars.  Then we threw the old doors away.  I told them see you later alligator and they all went away.  The end.

You May Also Like

0 random thoughts