Easter from an Egg's Point of View

by - 12:01 PM

Write about an Easter Egg Hunt, from the point of view of a hard boiled egg.

I was in the refrigerate in an egg box, when a big, big man took me out of the fridge.  Then he dropped me and all my friends in this boiling water.  It was hot and boiling, and I didn't like it at all.  It made me feel soft.  Then they got this sour vinegar, and put some food coloring in it, and dropped me in it.  They set the timer and when they took me out I was pink.  But luckily I closed my eyes.  I wasn't happy, I wasn't happy one bit.  I wanted to stay in the fridge.  Then they put me back in the egg carton.  My friends got put back in the egg carton too, and they didn't like it either.  I thought it was all over, I was back in the fridgerator.  Then the next morning, the big, big man took the carton out of the fridgerator and put it in a big white van.  It was bumpy and stumpy, and for a minute I thought I was going to crack.  They got to this big big house, and sat me down on a table.  They opened all the cartons and I saw more of my friends had been colored.  Then the adults came and hided us.  It was aweful, I didn't like it one bit.  Because I almost got stepped on.  It was aweful, it was aweful, I didn't like it one bit.  Some of my friends got broken by the little kids.  It's like a long death at Easter.  I got found, I got found.  At last!  The adults put me back in the carton, but oh no, no.  It's not the end.  Then someone tried to grab me, they crack me open.  Oh no, oh no.  I didn't like it one bit.  I knew I knew I should have stayed by the chickens.  Or stayed hiden in the yard.  Then at least I would be eaten.  They sprinkled salt on me, and had a cup of Easter punch.  They opened their mouth, and stuck me in it.  AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.


You May Also Like

0 random thoughts