Dr. Rebecca Doolittle

by - 4:10 PM

Pretend that you can communicate with animals.  What would you talk about?

I would play with the cats, dogs, and every animal in the forest.  If another animal comed and it didn't like me, and it tried to kill me, the other animals would protect me.  When we were playing we would talk about some night stories, and I would sleep with them.  But almost every day I would visit them and talk to them, and they would tell me how did their day go without me, and they would also hunt food for me.  They would kill bad guys for their food, and help my mom by sometimes giving her food.  I would take it in to her.  It would be fun if I really could talk to animals, then I could find out about Crookshanks and see if he was still alive.  That would be fun right.

You May Also Like

0 random thoughts