Basketball

by - 12:38 PM

Last Thursday, I pulled a box out of the closet. A box that contained a toy that Uncle Benji bought for Britt when he came down right after he was born. I wasn't sure how much Britt could do with it as it was a basketball goal, but it said 6 to 12 months. Hannah managed to get it put together for him while I was washing dishes. To start with she showed him how it worked and he just sat there looking at her like she was crazy, and didn't play with it, but the next day he did play with it. He can't manage the balls yet, but when you dunk on the hoop it makes noise and cheers, and he does that over and over, and looks around at me like he's very proud of himself. Looks like he's grinning and saying "Thank you, Uncle Benji for my totally awesome new toy!" Trust me, I speak Britt-anesse, I'm sure that's exactly what he's saying.

You May Also Like

2 random thoughts