Busch Gardens

by - 8:41 PM

Today, Daddy took me to Busch Gardens and it was AMAZING. We were only there for 2 hours, but we saw a bunch of stuff. We got to see the lazy alligators. We got to ride the sky ride. We got to watch the hippo. We got to talk to the Monkeys. We got to sit by these great big turtles. I even got to pet my first Clydesdale, and we got our picture taken with it.


I got to ride the skyline twice first to one side and then back. The first time, I sat up and looked everywhere. It was really fun. But the second time, I didn't like it as much. I just held on to Daddy.

When we got off we went to see the monkeys and I tried to talk to them, but they wouldn't talk back. Then I complained to Daddy, but he said he doesn't speak Monkey.

Then we went to see the hippo, but he never moved and was at the bottom under all the water. I think he was dead. But there was this bird, Daddy said he was a water turkey. He was really sorry looking and then he swam pretty under the water, and caught a fish.

When we watched the tortoises, we had this strange bird walk up to us, and it went "awk, awk." It kept scaring me, and then Daddy went "awk, awk" back. They talked back and forth and every time the bird went "awk, awk" I jumped it was scary. Finally, Daddy convinced me to try to talk to the bird, and I said "awwwwa, awwwwa." But I didn't like that bird.

We went over to see the horses, and they were having the meet and greet. I got to pet Harley, Daddy thinks that's a weird name for a boy horse. We petted him, and a nice lady took our picture with Momma's phone that I stole. Daddy is going to have to help me get it off the phone. Then it started to sprink so we sat on a bench, and Daddy taught me how to flirt with all the girls in the barn. He said I was laying it on thick as horse manure. I don't know if that's thick, but I got lots of smiles so I guess I did a good job.

Daddy carried me the whole time, and I didn't have to ride at all. After all of that I was really tired. Ok, I'll talk to you later cause Momma says it's time to take my bath and go to bed.

You May Also Like

2 random thoughts