Tampa Bay Rays Game

by - 4:02 PM

Sunday, Britt went to his very first Rays Game. Sometimes in the evening Britt and Daddy sit in their chair together and watch baseball. This is usually when I'm working on my farm on Facebook or something else far more interesting that baseball. Don't get me wrong I grew up watching baseball, but there was a strike this one summer the entire summer and it kinda made major league ball way less interesting to me. However, I love playing ball, and watching a game in person is awesome.

So, we left out from Church and met Mom and Dad, and James and Heather for the game. It was great. You get in your seats and you get to hear the crowd, and see older gentleman keeping score, and eat free food. See Dad got the tickets free through work, and we all got free food vouchers too. Britt got even more free things though. He got a free pin that said, "My first Rays Game," and a free Scott Kasmir Bobblehead doll, and lots of free smile from otherwise grumpy looking people.

For the first couple of innings, Britt was leaned forward very intently watching the fielders moving about after balls. Then he started getting sleepy and leaned back in my lap and eventual dozed off. Of course then there was a play where BJ Upton almost got home, but got out, and everyone jumped up and yelled. Of course that was the end of Britt's shortest nap on record. He seemed to have a good time, and the rest of us did too, even if the Rays did lose.

You May Also Like

1 random thoughts