Sippy Cup

by - 11:03 PM

So last week Britt started insisting that we let him drink out of our cup. We've let him have a little water and sweet tea. It was cute you would hold the cup up and he would put his little hands on top of yours and lap the drink like a puppy. So I decided it was time to pull out his own cup. I let him play with it a few times. Immediately he seemed to know what to do. He picked it up and turned it up and chewed on the spout. So I gave him some watered down juice on Monday. He drank very little, but liked to hold his cup. On Tuesday we had better luck taking the top off and letting him drink out of it like a normal cup. On Wednesday, we got him to drink through the lid, but I had to take the sippy part out. Then Thursday, he figured out that if he sucked on it liquid came out. He has been happy with it ever since, and I like that he isn't spilling juice all the time. He still prefers me to hold the cup up for him, but he is drinking out of the cup now.

You May Also Like

0 random thoughts