Cruising Already?

by - 8:06 AM

Doesn't my child know that he's a baby? I mean come on! It's one thing to want your own cup at 6 and 1/2 months. It's totally different to start trying to walk! His is pushing up much better, and crawling a little bit Mogli style, but only enough to get over to something to pull up on. Infact, he pulls up and tries to take steps way more than he tries crawling.

Tuesday for the first time, he managed to scoot and crawl over to Gary in his chair, and he put one little hand on the chair, and one on Gary's shoe and pulled himself up. Then he proceded to put hand over hand up Gary's bluejeans, and took a couple of steps before falling over. Then on Wednesday I came in from mowing to find Britt standing up and holding on to the side of the crib, just a grinning at me when I opened his door. He was so proud of himself. Everyone is warning me that he's going to be an early walker and climber. Say it isn't so!

You May Also Like

2 random thoughts