A Pregnancy Moment...

by - 8:39 AM

Have you ever run out of something, and rushed off to the store after it, because it simply can't wait? That happened to me Saturday evening. At 9:45 at night I realized that there was something missing in our house that simply could not wait till the next day. So off to the grocery store I dashed, only to discover that at 10 at night they are all closed. So truely desperate I headed over to Walmart. Where I quickly found the item that I was searching for and went to stand in the express 20 or less line, for approximately 20 minutes. Upon finally getting to the front of the line, I was laughed at by the guy at the counter. I had a half gallon of Cookies and Cream Ice Cream and a 2 liter Coke for Gary (hey, he needed something for letting me out that late without rolling eyes and laughing, and besides it was only 88 cents). He asked me if I was craving something, and I replied, "We were out, I needed ice cream." Which of course only made him laugh more.

You May Also Like

5 random thoughts