33 weeks and 5 days

by - 11:11 AM

So we are 33 weeks and 5 days along. That means at most Britt will be here in 49 days (cause they will only let me go 4 days over my due date), at best he'll be here in 3 weeks. I'm personally hoping for 36 weeks because he is starting to get heavy, and I just plain exhausted all day, most every day now. With that said if Britt is really going to be here in 3 to 7 weeks then I have alot to get done around here. So I thought I would make myself a little check list (thanks for the idea Kelly).

1) Finish wrapping Christmas presents - we are done shopping but seriously need to get them wrapped and put away under the tree.

2) Clean off desk in Britt's room - I need to get all that stuff in a filing cabinet so that we can get the desk out of there.

3) Clean out Britt's closet - right now I need to get some of that stuff to a new home, cause I can't get in there.

4) Get things put away in the laundry closet - Gary got my shelf put up, so now I need to get things put away on it, and out of my floor.

5) Serious deep cleaning - For some reason I really feel like the fridge needs scrubbing and the dust on the fan blades is unacceptable, etc. Not to mention the dust building up every where else, and the fact that my bedroom floor hasn't seen the vacuum cleaner in about a month.

6) Organize and stock up pantry - So that I don't have to go grocery shopping for at least a month or so.

7) Get Gary to put together some of the baby stuff still in boxes.

8) Install car seat - this one can wait till after Christmas.

9) Pack diaper bag - I've managed to pack my labor bag with my stuff in it, but I need to pack a diaper bag with Britt's stuff in it.

10) Do something super special for Gary for all his patience and hard work lately.

You May Also Like

3 random thoughts