Early Christmas Gifts

by - 2:01 PM

While I was home for Thanksgiving, we had a few gifts given to us as an early Christmas present. I had asked about possibly getting a new camera for Christmas since ours is having some shutter opening problems and starting to have trouble focusing. Hannah was especially hoping that I would get a new camera so that she can have the old one. Well my family did me one way better. They all went in together and got Gary and I a video camera (which takes some still pictures), an extra battery, a case, and a tripod. I was told that I no excuses for them not getting to see lots of video of the three of us and pictures of Britt when he gets here. Gary is already talking about filming me holding Britt for the first time. We didn't expect that at all! Then on top of that, Granddaddy had gotten a new camera for himself, because his old one had a little trouble with the button sticking (or according to Grandmother, he just wanted a new toy). So we got the old one. We are so grateful for these new toys, and thought we would share them with you!

You May Also Like

0 random thoughts