My Underwater Adventure

by - 2:48 PM

You have the magical power to breathe underwater.  What do you do first?

I would swim down to the bottom of the sea.  Down, down, down to the depths, and I would go to the Mermaids.  I would meet Ariel and I would collect things down there like rubies and marbles.  And I would talk to Ariel and all of her sisters.  I think it might be fun to have 7 sisters like Ariel, if I wasn't the youngest like Ariel.  Then I would look for lost treasure like tiaras and golden braceletses.  I would look for pirate coins and a medallion.  I would sword fight with it so that I couldn't die.  (She starts singing the Pirate of the Caribbean music.)  I would give some of the tiaras to Momma and she would look beautiful.  She could dress up like Ariel's Momma, and I'd be Ariel.  I'd learn to swim with my feet together, so that I could get something that looked like a mermaid tail.  Then I could wrestle in the pool with Mister, so even when he throws me in the water, I could breath and be ok.  I would catch a few gold fish too, so that we could put them in Britt's empty fish tank.  But I would get King Triton to go with me, for underwater stuff, because I wouldn't want to be eaten by a shark.  Momma and Daddy would be rich because I found so much stuff.

You May Also Like

0 random thoughts