All Locked Up

by - 8:05 PM

Imagine you were locked in Walmart overnight. What would you do?

I would be scared, cause no one was here to feed me, or to say good night too.  I couldn't get any food because I didn't have any money.    I would play with the toys.  And if there was a toaster somewhere in there and if there was some bread somewhere in there, I would make toast.  I like toast, and I know how to cook it.  You just grab a piece of bread, and put it in the toaster, and pull down the switch.  When it makes a sound and pops out, it is ready for you to put butter on it.  There must be butter for toast.  If there is no butter you could put jelly on it.  It's not good blank with nothing on it.  But that is what I would have to eat every day till I got out of the store.  They might have blankets when it is time to sleep but they don't have anything else.  No pillows, no sleeping bags, no beds, so I would have to take one of the blankets and sleep on the hard floor.  I would not like being stuck in Walmart overnight.

You May Also Like

0 random thoughts