Happy Mother's Day, Love Rebecca

by - 9:19 AM

Sunday is Mother's Day.  Write a letter and tell her what she means to you.


Momma does school with me.  She takes me to the splash pad to play in the water.  She plays Candyland with me.  She likes when we cuddle together.  Momma takes us to PE to play games with others.  One of the games is to knock down hula hoops houses.  She carries me to baseball for practice and games.  Momma makes sure that I have a cleans uniform with my hat and cleats.  She takes us out to Halloween to go get tons and tons of candy. When its Christmas there is always a Christmas with Momma.

Thank you Momma for cooking lunch, she loves on me, and she tickles me on my ham hocks.

Thank you for being my teacher and taking care of me.

Love ya ...MOMMA

Cuddle bug.

You May Also Like

0 random thoughts