Happy Mother's Day, Love Britt

by - 9:10 AM

Sunday is Mother's Day.  Write a letter and tell her what she means to you.


I love her so much forever.  She's my teacher that helps me to how to do it.  She teaches me history, handwriting, math, and reading.  Momma shows me that she cares by taking me to baseball practice, 4 H building, and to the splash pad.  She lets me play the Wii and other fun games.

I try to show Momma that I love her by giving her flowers, making her cards, and kissing her on the check.  I will try to show that I care for you by doing my chores and by staying on task without being distracted.  Also by not making so much blowing up sounds.

Thank you Momma for teaching me and for all the help you have given me.

I love you Momma,

Britt


You May Also Like

0 random thoughts