King Britt, Ruler of the Entire World

by - 9:17 PM

"If you were the ruler of the world, what would you do?"


If I was ruler of the world, I would make it so every warrior would use metal armor, swords, shields, and bows instead of guns.  I like the ancient battle warriors better.  And I would get to lead them into battle.  I would fight people that hid underground so that they didn't get captured.  And one of the laws would be that you are allowed to have is the King James Bible.

(Britt - Momma do you think I'll be a good king. Me - I don't know doesn't sound like it sounds like you would be bossy and not allow much personal freedom.)

Everybody would get to have $100 at the beginning of the year and the end of the year.  But the poor people would get $1,001.  And a 1/3 of every planting would be saved for famine, if it was a good harvest.  And you would be allowed to have eagles as pets, and peregrine falcons.  Everybody would get a good and sufficient house.  And anybody that had a really, really sore back the king would massage.

(Britt - Do you like that?  Do I sound generous?  Me - Sounds  a little communistic.  Britt - What's that mean, the Bible does say give to the poor. Me - I'm foreseeing a government lesson tomorrow afternoon.)

And people could decide what their house look like and what kind of school they want to do.  And if you got 4 Cokes you'd get 3 free, and you'd have to pay for one.  You would be allowed to start t-ball at 3.  And people would get their own ice cream machine if they wanted one.

(Me - Britt, how are you going to pay for all this stuff?  Britt - Everyone would give me $10 at the end of 5 months.  Me - Is that taxes?  Britt - Yeah kinda, and they would grow one time bigger everyday, until you reach 20, then it starts over again from 10.  Do you think that's a good idea?  Me - Well, my taxes would go down.  Not sure I approve of how you will spend my tax dollars though.)

The last thing I would do is that make everybody and all the armor for warriors out of gold.  And they warriors would get a back massage for free if their back felt bad from battle.  THE END.

(Me - Well, I will say that you care about people's back health.  Britt - Oh that's funny.  Me - But I don't think you understand how malleable gold is. Britt - What do you mean malleable.  Me -  That means how flexible or moldable metal is.  Gold is a very soft metal.  Britt - Then I would add some strong metal, the strongest kind to it.  But the gold would be the outside.  Momma - That sounds better.)

(Pictures added 5/2, from our field trip to the Police Station.)

You May Also Like

0 random thoughts