My Trip to Mars

by - 5:59 PM

Imagine that you are traveling to Mars. Write about your experience.

My trip started with a big airplane ride to the rocket center.  When I got there, which took five hours, then I drove 2 minutes over to the rocket center.  They told me where I was going, to Mars.  They gave me a map, and I picked a space suit up out of their closet.  So I got it on, and the ship went up with a boom.  I was soaring into space when I accidently dropped the map out the window when it swung open.  I slammed it shut and locked it with a screwdriver.  But then when I finally found my way around, and got to Mars, I ran out of gas.  So, while I was trying to get contact back to the fleet, and the space center, trying to put oil in it, I was eating a ham sandwich.  I got a sunkist out after that, took a sip and got to work.  I knew I had some wire in my extra large pockets, but they must have cleaned out my pockets like they always do, because all I had was a screwdriver and a wrench and testers glue.  I didn't think the glue made sense, so I threw it aside and got to work.  When I finally got power back, I contacted the fleet.  I said I ran out of oil supplies, so I needed some oil supplies.  But they had no more ships to send out, because the last one that they had left, caught on fire and crashed into Louisiana.  So then, I took a 58 feet rope, and tied it to my suit and tried to pull it back to Earth.  Of course it took me a long time, to even be able to get Earth in my sights.  My space suit was running out of air, so I went back in and refilled my helment.  I tried contacting the fleet, to see if their other ship was repaired and they reported yes, they were on their way back to me.  A week passed and I ate 5 ham sandwiches, and drank 2 more sunkists.  I was almost back to Earth's atmosphere when I was pushed close to the sun.  So close that I hit the sun, but it was so hot, that it got my engines going.  I took control and speed off as fast as I could.  I didn't have much control because it broke and I couldn't steer an inch, but I managed to arrive at Mars.  Now, that I was on Mars, I needed to figure out a way to get back to Earth.  The space ship wasn't an option because it had been blasted to pieces.  I was able to contact the fleet, but the power cut off after I yelled, "Fleet, send something, help!"  Then the radio blew up.  So, they got all 10 of their broken ships repaired.  I was down to my last sandwich and last sunkist, when I saw the ships nearing.  I used my watch to send a in trouble beam, it wasn't very bright because I wasn't on earth, but one ship saw it.  They got me back to work, in 15 minutes pronto!  And I got to get to Dairy Queen, to go in and eat supper.  It was rough, but yes, I'll go back to space again.

You May Also Like

0 random thoughts