Job Interviews

by - 1:27 PM

Gary has had several job interviews since Thanksgiving, a number of them in person.  He was able to meet with two agronomy coops in Iowa and Illinois.  He interviewed with Monsanto in California, and a strawberry farm in Florida.  There have been even more phone interviews.  We keep applying to anything with in a couple hours driving distance to a Primitive Baptist Church, and waiting to see what turns up.  We trust that as we continue to apply, and Gary continues to have good interviews, that the right position will turn up.  We just keep doing what we are able to do, and pray for guidance from the Lord, after all that's all we can do.  (Can you tell I'm handling this much better this go round?)

My family left Sunday afternoon, and Gary's is coming in on Friday.  However, Gary is going for a job interview in Pennsylvania Wednesday through Friday of this week.  I'm going to be on my own for the first time with the kiddos this week.  I'm not not sure that I'm up to it yet, but Gary is convinced that we'll be just fine.  And for some reason, he doesn't want me to call every time that Rebecca wakes up for a night time feeding.  Not sure why he wants to miss out on all that fun.  Please continue to keep us in your prayers.

You May Also Like

0 random thoughts