Swimming at Aunt Manna's House

by - 10:44 AM

Ruth (22 mons), Britt and Julia (3)
On Saturday, we went over to Aunt Manna's house. She's getting ready to move to a new place, so she was going to have one last big party before she moved. It was a pretty drizzly day, so there weren't as many people there as we thought there would be. That's ok though, because that meant there was more pool for us! While Momma and Daddy sat around talking to Sis. Rebecca and Bro. Clay, Uncle James and Aunt Heather, and a couple of Aunt Manna's friends, we went swimming. Zachary, Brystal, Julia, Britt and me all played together in the pool. We all had a water gun and we splashed and played together. I was a real trooper, it was cool, and misty off and on, but every time Momma asked me if I wanted to get out I told her no. I played with all the big kids. We ran around the yard throwing cups of water at each other and we played in the pool. Finally when my lips were getting kinda blue, and I was shivering more than playing; Momma insisted I get out. I told her "No!" but then she gave me this look, and I said, "ok." After eating a hot dog, I took a nap. It takes alot out of you to go swimming. After I woke up, Aunt Manna gave me a sucker before I left to go home. I didn't want to go, but I had fun at Aunt Manna's house.

You May Also Like

1 random thoughts