The Breed Show

by - 8:05 AM

Momma told you all about the lamb show yesterday. I loved the lamb show. I keep asking Momma when we can go back and see the lambs, so I can hold them and pet them. But, she says I have to wait till next year, whenever that is. Even better than lambs though, was the cows. Sis. Kelsey told us that they do the same thing at the Breed show. So on Friday we went back to the Strawberry Festival (the lamb show as on Monday). It was raining when we got there, and I had gone to sleep in the carseat so I was a little cranky, but when I got my cup of milk the whole world was right again.


Aunt Manna tells me that I showed a cousins cow, but it couldn't have been one of my cousins, it wasn't Brystal or Lilli or Julia's cow. Her name was Caroline and she was a 2 year old short horn heifer. When the judge came to talk to me, I was very excited. I told him that my name was "Elisha Britt Cunningingham" and I told him what my cow's name was, and he gave me a t-shirt. I was suppose to get a trophy too, whatever that is, but there were too many people or something. I liked walking that cow around. I want to walk the cows in the pasture behind our house now, but Momma says those cows haven't been taught how to walk. I know that's not so, cause I see them walking around all the time. Momma says when I get bigger I can have a cow of my own, but Daddy insists that it will be a steer, cause there's money in steers, but not in the Breed Show.

You May Also Like

0 random thoughts