Christmas with Grandmother and Granddaddy

by - 9:35 AM

Sunday afternoon, we went over to see Grandmomer and Grendae as Britt calls them. We had a big thanksgiving dinner about 3, and I slept through everyone eating. It was ok though, they left plenty for me. I ate lots and lots of broccoli, cheese, and rice casserole and a little dressing. I tried dressing again Monday night, but I don't really like it. Momma says that's ok, she doesn't like dressing either.

Then after we ate, we played and opened our Christmas presents. At Grandmother's house we have the rule that the youngest opens presents first and we all open them one at a time. She kinda let that slide this year for me and Britt, we were so excited. Britt opened up a big box of clothes first and I climbed in the box to open all of my presents. I got some clothes, too. Britt and I both got some books, and he got some trains and a race car, and I got a few little people.

I had a good time sitting with and playing with everyone. They all made fun of me when I cried and fussed, and put my head on the floor. Unca Benji said I looked like an ostrich. The funniest part of the whole night though, was to watch Britt and Unca Nick play with the wooden whistles that were in Britt's stocking. They looked goofy, I'll let you see for yourself.

You May Also Like

1 random thoughts