Choo-choo!

by - 2:34 PM

I love trains. I have a big Thomas the train that Aunt Maghen got me for Christmas last year, and now I have three little trains that Grandmother got for me this year - Arthur, Stanley, and Dodge. I like to watch Dinosaur Train on tv, and I know exactly how they sound. My Christmas stocking at Ahna's house even has a train on it. My favorite pjs are some that Nate gave me they have Thomas on them. (I know this is true, even if Momma is insistent that they are really Jay-Jay the Jet Plane.)
A few years ago at Christmas time, Unca Benji put together Grumps electric train around the Christmas tree, and I had the best time laughing and watching it go. Momma says it's so unbelievable to watch the video of that time, and again of this time and see just how big I've grown. She says some things never change, like my excitement of watching that train fly by. Momma worked for a long while last night setting up the train track to circle the entire living room, and go behind the couch. She and Daddy worked and worked on the connections until the train would go the whole loop. She said it was all worth it though, to see how excited it made me to watch it. Ruth got to see it this morning, she was napping late yesterday evening when we were running it. She seems to like it almost as much as I do, running around trying to get the train, and picking it up to carry back to Unca Benji whenever it falls off the tracks.

You May Also Like

0 random thoughts