My busy day...

by - 7:26 PM

I don't forget to blog you know, I'm just busy. There are so many things to do in a day that I don't always get around to blogging. You know, I have lots of block towers to destroy, books to read, and cars to drive around the floor. Somewhere in all of that I have to find time to drink milk and take a nap. I also need to watch Patpul and Pooh everyday. Sometimes I even get to watch "Elmo" and "Bibir" (Big Bird). Other days, like today, I watch videos on my friends blogs. I especially like to go and watch video of "Osh", "Ames and Aury", and "Abby, Amma, and Ate." Most days I play outside in the "un" (sun), there are lots of "leaf, ticks, and rac" (leaves, sticks, and rocks) to examine. I try to out do myself to see how "dirdir" (dirty) I can get before I take a bath and get "kean". After my bath I have to eat and then brush my "teef". Finally before heading to bed I have to dance some and wrestle with Daddy in the floor. It's hard work being a toddler.So you see it's not that I forget all of you, it's just that I'm so busy and I don't like to sit still very long to type blogs. That's what Momma is for... when she's not busy trying to chase me down...

You May Also Like

0 random thoughts