Visiting the Barn

by - 9:19 PM

Today Sis. Sara came to pick me and Momma up for a trip. I was very excited because it's been a while since we got to have fun with her. We drove a while, and when we stopped we had arrived at the barn! I got to see Sis. Sara and Sis. Rachel's horse, Delilah. It had been a long time since I saw her.The barn was really big, and I walked around looking at all the horses, and all the interesting things that they keep in their big toy boxes. Sis. Sara gave me a brush out of Delilah's toy box, and after watching Momma for a bit, I brushed her.Poor Delilah had hurt her foot, so Sara had to clean it out and soak it. She didn't like that much, but while Sara was working on her, Momma and I walked around in the grass and admired all the horses.After Delilah ate some grass and went back to her stall, Sis. Sara took some carrots out to a few of the other horses. I followed behind her as fast as I could run, and one particularly dark pony that Momma liked talked to me some.

Delilah was so big, but I like to pat and brush her. She was very soft, especially her nose, but I didn't like it at all when she blew on me. It's almost as bad as when dogs lick on you.

You May Also Like

2 random thoughts