Playing in My Pool

by - 9:59 AM

Yesterday, Momma and Daddy headed home to pack up all of our things so that we can move to Gainesville. However, I don't have to do any work, I get to stay with Ahna and Grumps. We are going to have a great time together playing and hanging out, then I get to go on a trip with them to Branson, Missouri, and then finally 4th of July weekend they will carry me to meet Momma and Daddy in our new place in Gainesville. I'm very excited about having Grumps and Ahna all to myself, even if Momma isn't wild about how long we will be apart. So, unless Grumps helps me out, don't expect me to be posting next week.

It has rained here in Alabama alot this past week, infact Daddy didn't get much of what he wanted done on the house, and Momma didn't get much done in the flowerbeds. When it's not raining is really hot, and super humid. Sunday afternoon I finally got to get in the little pool that Ahna sent Grumps to town after. I had alot of fun - mostly getting in and out of it, but also splashing around with a rubber ducky.

You May Also Like

0 random thoughts