31 Weeks

by - 10:39 AM

Well I can safely say, that I'm not any clumbsier than I was before. I do tire out much more quickly than before, and boy have I taken more naps in the last week what with all the work of moving. We are getting settled in here in Gainesville, starting to get some sort of a routine to life, though I'm sure that will all be rearranged when Britt gets back this weekend. It's nice to be able to sleep in a little, and snuggle on the couch and watch a movie with Gary in the evening. We are even thinking about trying to catch Eclipse tomorrow afternoon while we are still childless.

Ruth is around 3.3 lbs now, the size of 4 navel oranges (yummo). She is moving tons now, and you can see my stomache jumping around from across the room when she decided to readjust and roll over. I'm feeling more and more braxton hicks contractions, particularly when I've been up and working too much, without drinking plenty of water. There's just so much to do, that sometimes I forget to pace myself and may go all day without drinking water. My feet are killing me this week, I'm sure that has more to do with the concrete floor than being pregnant, but that and lower back pain are telling me that we are in the home streach now.

My weekly email tells me that it's time to back a bag for the hospital, but we're going to put that off a little while longer. I don't want to think about it yet, besides I'm still not unpacked from the move, why would I want to pack anything else. haha.

You May Also Like

0 random thoughts