Wrapping Gifts

by - 9:34 AM

Even though things are tight we are still finding ways to make Christmas special. Britt won't remember it, but we will and we want his very first Christmas to be something special. I have swapped some scarves on Etsy for a few different finds for a few friends for Christmas, and one of Britt's gifts. For another gift I managed a trade in supplies, and for His final gift we are taking the scraps from building the chicken coop and Gary is sanding them and staining them into blocks for the little man. I've made a few gifts for the siblings, and we found pretty good deals to make a few store bought gifts possible. But as fun as giving these things will be, wrapping them with Britt has been a blast. He helped me pull out the paper, and then held it while I cut. Then he played with the empty rolls, he has carried that thing all over the house, until it's just managed from being drug around and beaten to death. Then he sat and held the present while I finished taping it up. Lots of fun. Of course he was most help in destroying the living room by throwing bows and ribbon EVERYWHERE!

You May Also Like

0 random thoughts