Trip to Santa's Village

by - 8:01 AM

Yesterday Ahna and Grumps carried me and Momma and Daddy over to Santa's Village in Huntsville. It was a really neat place. When we first walked in we saw two of Santa's reindeer in training. They weren't really practicing flying at the time, but one was napping and one was eating. We also got to meet a gingerbread man, a bear dressed as a nutcracker, and a very big penguin. We got to go into the woodworking shop where elves were making wooden toys (a few of which Momma and I tried out). Then it was snowing, Momma and I spun around and caught snow flakes and I laughed and laughed, and then Daddy walked up and said that it wasn't REAL snow, and Momma shushed him, and said to stop spoiling our fun. Next, we stopped by to hear Mrs. Claus reading Santa stories. After that we walked around and saw all the decorations and colors and lights and presents. It was cold but it was alot of fun. Everyone took turns holding me and pointing out various things for me to look at. Ahna told me that there is a Santa Claus and that we might go see him later in the week when he goes to the mall, but the line was too long in the cold to see him tonight. Momma and Grumps kinda snickered and said there's no such thing as Santa Claus. As for me I don't know since I never met the guy, but we did have alot of fun at his place.

You May Also Like

2 random thoughts