Strolling Down Christmas Lane

by - 2:22 PM

Last night, after it got dark, Momma and Daddy took me to Christmas Lane. Mr. Lane is strawberry friend of Daddy's and every year since 1980 (basically forever) he has been decorating out infront of his house. They operate solely on donations and everything is free - parking, to get in, and best of all the train. They have a wishing pond that all the change goes to a look orphanage, and Momma and I threw in three pennies. They have all of these neat moving bears and reindeer, and stuff, and they play Christmas music. I really liked all the lights and sound. Someone even said Santa Claus was there, whoever he is, I didn't see him though, I was too busy watching the train go round and round. I really wanted to ride it, but they said I was too small, maybe next year. They did let me stand on the cabouse though and Daddy took a picture. You should go if you get the chance, it's on Dover Road in Plant City.

You May Also Like

0 random thoughts