Trip to Alabama

by - 9:28 AM

Momma said that since I have been so good lately that I can write two post today. Isn't that exciting? I have done lots of fun things and met lots of people. The most different thing from home, is the weather. It's so exciting. I get worked up anytime I go outside. It's so cold, it makes me grin, and squeal, and kick, and get excited. I have never felt weather like this. And Granddaddy's grass. I never felt grass like this. It's soft and green and squishy. And leaves you pick them up and they disappear in your hands. They make funny noises when I crawl over them too. It's really neat! I was helpful too though, I pulled up some of the nutgrass for Granddaddy, I'm sure he liked that. Grandmother has lots of pretty bright yellow mums. When Momma wasn't looking I pulled one off. I like yellow just like Rachel. It's happy looking, especially with all the rain clouds up here. Daddy you should come up here soon, before I tear up all the crunchy leaves. Me and Momma miss you!

You May Also Like

1 random thoughts