Flying is Fun

by - 4:10 PM

Sorry folks, I don't have any pictures today. Silly momma packed the camera in the luggage when we were on the plane. I like to fly there are all sorts of interesting people that you meet.

I didn't like everyone that we met. See we were in a hurry, cause Momma left my food at the house and Daddy had to turn around and go after it. Anyway, so we got through security, but they wanted to look at my food closer. I don't know why, it's my food, and I don't share my yummy food. Anyway, they were looking at some one else's bag first so, we had to stand in line.
This whole time Momma was juggling me and two bags, and trying to get her shoes and belt back on. So, finally this mean, old man looks at my food. They originally told Momma that they only had to look at food in jars bigger than 3 ozs. But not this man. He scanned my cereal in the box and cereal in the bowl, and my fruit and my veggies, and my formula and my water for it. Then he started asking Momma all sorts of questions: where are you going, why do you need so much, why is some of it store bought and some cooked? Then they called over the speaker, "Cunningham to gate C30 to Birmingham." Momma told the man, that's us, but he just kept going slow as he could. Finally he gave Momma my food, and then she had to get it all packed back up. Then she ran through the airport carrying me, two bags, a bunch of papers, and two water bottles. We got to the gate, and then she just dropped all the papers on the desk and the nice man talked to me and sorted things out.

So we got on the plane, and there was this really nice lady, and she offered to hold me so Momma could put everything away. I sat with her most of the flight. She had this black shawl with fringe all the way around, and this pretty gold cross necklace, that I really wanted to play with, and she was very nice. I liked her alot. Then there was this funny guy who worked on the plane, who kept stopping to talk to me. I would talk back to him, but I don't think he understood me because Daddy says I speak Monkey and no one else speaks monkey.

Anyway, we finally landed 10 mins early, and before long Ahna was there, and when we got out to the car Granddaddy and Grandmother were there. Then we ate breakfast at Waffle House, and I had my oatmeal, and some gravy, and hashbrowns. I didn't like hashbrowns, but Momma kept putting them in my mouth. Then I went to sleep and I woke up at Grandmother's house. I played in the floor awhile, and then I took a nap while Ahna rocked me, and now I'm playing again. It's been an exciting day so far. I can't wait till Grumps gets home from work.

I'll talk to you all later. I love you Daddy! Bye-bye.

You May Also Like

2 random thoughts