A Special Moment

by - 1:27 AM

There are little endearing moments that I get dispersed through out each day, that make me love my husband all the more. I thought I would share a particularly funny one tonight, while it's on my mind.

For those who don't know, Gary leads singing. I'm not sure if I would say that through it he has the gift of exhorting, but I'd say he's close. He loves to sing and he really does have a gift to lead and make you feel the song. He sings churchy stuff all the time, cooking, in the shower, in the car, and in his sleep. Yes, you read correctly he sings in his sleep.

Sometimes when my exhausted hubby gets home, after supper, when I'm trying to get a few extra hours in. I hop on the bed with the laptop and turn on some music, and he hops on the bed and takes a nap. He has done this before with various country artists, rolled over sorta awake and sung a line and dropped right back off. But tonight, I have on a cd with instrumental church songs, no words, and he in mid-snore, he hums a bar of "Amazing Grace" sings a few of the words, then procedes to snore the next bar as if he were humming. I promise you I am not making this stuff up. Moments like this make you want a video camera.

It made me smile, and thank God for the good man he's given me.

You May Also Like

3 random thoughts