Potty Training

by - 1:35 PM


Rebecca has been potty training for a little more than 2 weeks.  We are having good days with it where she tells me when she needs to go and has no accidents.  Then we have bad days where she not only won't tell me when she needs to go, but doesn't tell me when she's had an accident.  We went cold turkey, no more pull ups or diapers, but straight panties.  I'm taking the frog potty in the car with us when we drive out of our little town, since there is nothing around us when she needs to stop.  She's had no accidents in town or in the car, since she's told me whenever she needs to go.  She's dry every morning when she wakes up.  In alot of ways I feel like we are finished, it's just a matter of Little Bit being consistent.

You May Also Like

0 random thoughts