Faerie Box

by - 12:04 PM


I have been doing alot of work on my faerie garden.  First, I painted my faerie house, but I already told you about that.  Next, Daddy painted the bunny and the lattices for me with spray paint that I bought by myself at Walmart.  Then, I painted the suns to hang back on the wall.  One is me, and one is Britt, and one is Daddy.  Today I will paint the moon with twinkle stars, and that is Momma.  I need to find Rebecca a moon or star.












Last week, I used my glitter sticky kit and made a faerie box.  I'm going to write notes for faeries and maybe a faerie will come in my faerie house and write me back.  I got little pieces of sticky foam and rubbed glitter sheets on them.  I liked it alot.  I have a box and a little mirror.














Yesterday, after T-ball practice, Momma and I went to Walmart to buy flowers.  First, we looked at things.  There was "cactuses" and pink plants, and a big big orange tree with blooms on it that I'm going to go back and get.  Then after we looked, I picked the flowers I wanted, and Momma helped me put them in the buggy and then in the car.  I paid for it with my own money that I've been saving up.  I still have alot so Momma said I can take Daddy back to see the orange flower tree and get it if he says ok.














Today, we planted the flowers.  I let Britt and Rebecca help.  We planted some sunflower seeds and some purple flowers to climb on the lattices.  I planted some pink flowers and little yellow and blue flowers.  I planted some bulbs that will be pink and purple.  I need to get a few more things.  Then I will decorate with my other stuff.  I love my faerie garden.

You May Also Like

0 random thoughts