School Things

by - 4:04 PM


In school, Momma reads puppies, hahahaha, books.  Books like Three Little Piggies, and books about dinosaurs.  Sometimes I read books with the little man.  He calls me munchkin, it makes me laugh.  Sometimes me coloring.  I color pictures, haha.  Pictures of dinosaurs.  I like dinosaurs.  Plesiosaurus is my favorite.  Sometimes we have music for school.  My favorite song is "Tinkle, tinkle little star, like a diamond in the sky.  Tinkle, tinkle little star, like a diamond in the sky."  We don't do Bible verses for school, we do them at bedtime.  I like doing Bible verses.  Sometimes we play math games like dominoes, like go fish, like finding numbers.  I play leap pad sometimes for school.  I like to play the math one best for Princess and the Frog.

(Ruth's Bible verses so far have been Ephesians 6:1, I John 4:19, Psalms 56:3, Genesis 1:1, Psalms 6:13, and now she and Britt are both learning Ephesians 4:29.)


You May Also Like

0 random thoughts