Daddy and Me

by - 2:53 PM

Today, Momma took Britt to town with her so that she could do some pricing for her list of things she's going to buy when Daddy gets a job again. It must be a long list because they were gone all morning. Daddy and I had the house to ourselves. Usually Daddy and Britt go to town and Momma and me stay home, so it was a nice change. Daddy and I played together in the floor. Then we watched some show called Farscape. I got bored with that so I called Memaw. Eventually Daddy and I took a little nap together on the couch, we were tired because Britt woke us up at 2 and at 4:30 and at 7. I don't know why he doesn't like to sleep like the rest of us, he mustbe somebody else's kid. This afternoon Daddy raked leaves, and I refused to help. Infact, I rolled around in his leaf piles and made a big mess. Daddy says Momma won't be really happy about that, she wants the yard raked up before the Fellowship Meeting, and there are a lot of leaves out there. After a while, Daddy pushed me on the swing. I love the swing. Anytime I can trick Britt into unlocking and openning the door for me, I head straight for my green swing. Britt sometimes asks to sit in it, but Momma always tells him no, because it is my swing! It's been a great day with Daddy.

You May Also Like

0 random thoughts