Scary Lions

by - 5:36 PM

On Monday we went to Momma's old school the University of North Alabama. They keep two real live, very large lions on campus. Momma says they are UNA's mascot, whatever that means. We liked looking at the lions, though I think I saw Una lick her lips when I got out of my stroller and leaned on the bars. However, there was one very, very bad part of the day. There was a lion that someone had let out of the cage, and Momma and Daddy kept trying to get me to sit on it. I cried and I screamed, Daddy said it was the first time he has ever seen me scared of anything. But did they stop torturing me when I started crying? No! They did not! Daddy feed something to the lion and then it took off jumping and running and roaring and then they tried to put me back on it. I think I'm scared for life, Momma showed the video to everyone when we got back to Grandmother and Granddaddy's house, and I was still terrified. Today, Britt told Granddaddy all about the scary lions and how we all cried when they roared. If you don't believe me, just watch I'm sure I can so for child endangerment, after all, who takes their kids to ride on lions!

You May Also Like

1 random thoughts