Painting My Closet

by - 11:44 AM




Momma and Daddy worked alot yesterday, one of the things they did was work on my closet and rearrange my room some. Apparently Momma didn't like me reaching through the bars of my little prison and pulling things out of the closet. Last week I had a whole stash when she came in after my nap. I had a dress, some shoes, a tennis ball, bear, and a couple of blankets that were not mine. I was working on my old music moble, but it wouldn't fit. So they moved my bed over to the far wall, and move some stuff around in my closet. They had taped some plastic over the hole in my closet, but yesterday Daddy cut a board to fit (Mister brought us some plywood) and he cut a shelf for the top of my closet. Then today him and Momma worked on painting it, and cleaning out the closet. They took the Christmas tree and stuff out of the attic, and then they put my closet back together. Tonight they are going to put the shelf up and put away all the clothes that I have outgrown on top of it. Take a look! Well I'm sleepy so I'll talk to you later.

You May Also Like

0 random thoughts