Putting Up the Tree

by - 12:17 AM

Well now that it's the Monday after Thanksgiving, we can officially start talking about and celebrating Christmas! I did a really bad thing last week, before Thanksgiving... since we were working on Britt's closet, and the attic space is through the ceiling in there I had Gary get down the tree and all the Christmas stuff. Then because it was just sitting in my floor getting in my way, I thought I needed to clear out a spot for it and go ahead and put it up. But I thought we wouldn't decorate it till Friday after Thanksgiving... but then it looked so lonely and wrong, so we just had to decorate it.

Britt helped out a little, and since then surprisingly enough, he hasn't terrorized it. He just sits and looks at the one little ornament that hangs so low, and flips it back and forth. No pulling up on or pulling over the tree, and no pulling off, rolling around, or eating ornaments. So far I've been really surprised. So enjoy the Christmas season with us...

You May Also Like

1 random thoughts