Changing Before My Eyes

by - 8:49 PM

Everyone has been remarking to me about how fast Britt is changing. I personally don't see it. I suppose it's because I am with him every day all day. To me he looks about like he did from a few moments after he got here: head full of hair, wide eyed, and just like his daddy.
There are a few things that I have noticed. Each day his hair seems to be a different color. It's changed enough that I feel like I can say that there is definately some red in it. Whether it will stay that away is anyone's guess, and what shade it might end up if it does from strawberry blond to auburn I don't know, but there is definately some red there when you see it in the sunlight. Other than that and his eyes lightening up, I don't think he looks that different.
However today we picked up his newborn pictures from Sears and J.C. Penny. We had them taken when he was 4 days old, and in comparison to today, man has he changed! His face has filled out and even though he always had good color and pretty good skin, you can tell just how much better he looks today. It's crazy to think and even crazier to say since he's only 2 1/2 weeks old, but my little man is growing up.

You May Also Like

7 random thoughts