Prayer Request

by - 8:30 AM

It's been a while since I updated this, so here goes...

Baby Hailey Gowens - Perhaps Amber can give some more information on her, but last I heard she was gaining weight and strength. Hopefully they will be able to perform the heart surgery soon, and will have more answers for Ashley.

Baby Nate Ferrel - They have not received his test results back, but he is doing better and looking great. He hasn't been sleeping through the night consistantly and has had trouble lately with his reflux, I'm sure they would appreciate prayers that would let them get a good nights sleep.

Elder Buddy Abernathy - I'm happy to report to everyone that he has been doing much better over the last month or so. He seems to be off the medicine completely now and feeling better too.

Erich Wouters - My best understanding is that he is still on chemo, and is very weak. If either of the Kitchens girls has more news, please let us know...

I want to thank everyone for the prayers for my brother, Matthew. He seems to be doing some better these days.

Parker Allen - I've received a few updates on Parker, and while he still has a long way to go, he seems to have more control over his body, and understands what you are saying to him. His family is still trusting in the Lord for healing and would appreciate your continued prayers.

Sis. Liz York is expecting a baby on 1/26, and of course we are still waiting on Britt to make an appearance.

I would add that James and Heather are pregnant again. Heather had some difficulties with Brystal, and has had even more problems with this pregnancy, so I would ask you to remember them.

Also, the Florida Fellowship Meeting is coming up in just a month. We would love to have you all here, feel free to email me any questions, and if you are unable to attend please be in prayer for us.

You May Also Like

5 random thoughts