Back Home

by - 3:49 PM

Everything went well up at the hospital and we were discharged Saturday around noon. I was ready to go home, after all there is only so many times a nurse can wake you up in the middle of the night before you are starting to get crabby. Only waking up every 3 hours to feed Britt is a breeze in comparison.(above: 1/23 in the hospital, below: 1/24 in his cradle at home)
I am glad to say that he isn't a fussy baby. He only cries a little bit when he starts getting hungry. He's not hard to feed and he'll sleep anywhere in the cradle, bouncer, carseat, rocker, with anyone holding him (not at all like me, so my mother says). (Above: 1/25 me holding him, Below: 1/26 in his car seat)
This is my favorite picture of him so far. When he is awake, he is definately awake. Gary managed to get him sitting up, so maybe this will be our picture to gauge how much he's grown.

We've been enjoying having company and I am doing well. Hopefully we will be able to make it to Church Wednesday night.

You May Also Like

4 random thoughts