One totally awesome stroller

by - 2:40 PM

I'm finally able to post a couple of blogs. First of all last Thursday the most amazing thing happened. Our stroller came in. I'm so pysched! Mother and Daddy wanted to get us a good travel system stroller for the baby. So we looked at several and finally had them narrowed down to a Graco and an Eddie Bauer. Gary made the final call because the Eddie Bauer was "prettier" since we couldn't really tell a difference and they were basically the same price. So it came in on Thursday, and I was too excited to let it sit in a box until our shower, so I made Gary pull it out and put it together. I wish I had the camera for that. It was priceless. I can't wait to watch him put a crib together, if the stroller was this much fun.

On another note, our sonogram is tomorrow afternoon around 3:15. I expect to be home by 6 or 7, so give me some time to scan in pictures and then we should have some blogger news for you. :)

You May Also Like

3 random thoughts