Movement

by - 3:40 PM

So I think for sure now that I've felt the baby move.

Friday night was the first that I thought I felt something. We were just sitting at Borrowed Dad's after church and visiting, and I felt something funny, like a flutter or a twitch or something. I didn't say anything to Gary at the time, cause I wasn't sure, and I knew it was too early for him to feel it. Then Sunday afternoon when we were laying down I felt it again, but stronger. Then last night we were in bed, and it felt like the baby was rolling, and then like a kick or two. It was really neat, I'm pretty sure last night was the baby, though I'm not sure that Fri. and Sun. were. The OB said that some women start feeling them as early as the beginning of 14 weeks, but that they won't be consistant until about 18 - 20 weeks when they are bigger.

I'm really excited, it was so cool. If only I didn't have to wait a whole month to find out what we are having. The suspense is killing me.

You May Also Like

5 random thoughts