A New Business Venture... Perhaps...

by - 2:02 PM

Money has been tight around our household, particular since we found out that we are pregnant and for some strange reason we have to pay to have our baby. I mean who would have ever thought that the OB and the hosptial would have charged so much for such a little (I hope) bundle of joy. So, to that end I have been praying and looking for something that I can do from around the house (Gary doesn't want me working) that will bring in some extra, hopefully steady money. And just maybe, we might have found something.

When I was in college I use to make a pretty good little bit of extra money making and selling scarves in the winter. It started out me working on some and a few people at work wanted one and paid me for my work. So I was working on them on campus and got more orders. The more I made the more I sold. Pretty soon I was displaying them in the English Department and in a couple of local stores. In the summer time I made and sold a few baby blankets and shawls. However, as one might expect there is no market for scarves in Florida, and I still have about 40 made up from the last winter in Alabama. So I got this brillant idea why not check in with Jeremy or Strem and see if they know of any place to sell them, or if they would mind to market them for a portion of the proceeds. What do you know, but Jeremy and his sister happen to know of a place that might be interested. So I'm going to be mailing a few up to him tomorrow, and hopefully this place will be interested. If you don't mind could you keep the matter in your prayers, this would be a great thing for us.

You May Also Like

3 random thoughts