Guess What...

by - 12:24 PM

See there's either something in the water (or Sis. Kelly says the tea) or maybe I've just caught a bug from Sis. Kelly, but in any event Gary and I are most definately pregnant!

I started having symptoms and telling Gary that I thought I was on Fri, May 2. I just knew I was on Wed, May 7. But we finally got a positive on a hpt on Mon, May 12. Gary wouldn't let me tell anyone though until after a blood test confirmed it on Thurs, May 15. So on Fri, I sent flowers, an obvious baby arrangement, to my mother. She and Daddy want to be called Gwena and Grumps (her name is Gwen). So I had them write this on the card. "Gwena, I hope you pick out a new name before I get here. Call your daughter." haha. We told all of my family over the phone and through emails on Friday, and I told a few friends down here. We told Gary's family Sat. night and announced it at Church yesterday.


We are so very excited. I want a girl with red-hair and blue eyes, and he wants a little boy to name Gary Britt Cunningham, III (yuck). Boy or girl, whatever color hair, I'm just so excited to be having a baby. We just hope she (or he) is healthy.


Gary has been pretty excited too, well, until we went into Babies-R-Us to look at prices of stuff. I thought he was honestly going to pass out. haha. He kept telling me, lets just get a $25 to $50 stroller. He wasn't understanding that there was NO SUCH THING. haha


Just be in prayer for us that the baby will be healthy, and that we can be responsible with our finances, and that we would have wisdom from the Lord to raise up this child in the right way.

You May Also Like

5 random thoughts