Common Ground revisited

by - 10:20 PM

Momma and Daddy carried us to this very fun park last week. My favorite part was the slide. Momma insisted that I wasn't using it correctly, but Daddy encouraged me to persevere and so I climbed it. I was rather put out when after all that work they made me go down it again. I don't know why anyone would want to go down a slide after all that work to get up it. I thought I should be allowed to sit at the top and cheer for myself, but about the time I got ready to clap real good, down I went.
Another part that is alot of fun, is the tunnels under the mountain. Momma says these pictures remind her of the last time we went. She says Britt was about my size, and she was pregnant, but we hadn't shared the news quiet yet. She says that Daddy took one almost just like the one below of Britt. And it's funny how much we look alike, and yet different. I don't know about all of that, but I do think the tunnels were fun. I didn't like them as much as Britt did though, boy, he was a little crazy running around in there and yelling.
I really liked... ok, so I really liked everything at the park. Britt wanted to ride the tetter-totter, and so Momma helped him up and Daddy went to the other side to bounce him. I've never ridden one, but I decided to follow Daddy and reach to be picked up. He helped me up and what a rough ride! It was fun though, I laughed alot, and then cried when they took me off to move over to the swings.
Daddy swung with us, and that was funny. Momma swung some too. I swung until I was about to fall asleep, and it didn't take me any time to go to sleep in the car seat. And that was despite Britt having an epic meltdown for having to leave the park because it started raining. That boy has issues. If he just listened like me we'd all be happier.


You May Also Like

2 random thoughts