Dancing with the Fish

by - 8:35 AM

While we were at Grandmother and Granddaddy's for Thanksgiving, they pulled out the singing fish. It's something they do pretty much every trip up. I'm told that it started because Britt was scared to death, but fascinated with the thing. I don't know what he thinks is so scary about it. I like it, it's fun to dance with the fish. Of course, Momma tells me that I like to dance with anything that sings or makes music. I guess she's probably right.

The only thing I'm not sure that I like about that fish, is that one time, he kissed me. I was sitting there dancing and bouncing around just like usual, and that impetuous fish, just swung his face around and kissed me on the head. I stayed a little further away from him after that. He's a slippery fellow, not to be trusted.

You May Also Like

0 random thoughts