Sliding at the Park

by - 10:43 PM

I like the slides at the park. About the only think I like more than the slides is the swings. Momma usually carries me and Ruth down to the park about once a week while Daddy is at school. Sometimes we get some lunch first and eat at the park too. It's our chance to get out of the house during the week. Momma hates to be cooped up at home all the time. I wonder if chickens hate to be cooped up?
Anyway, while Grendy and Grandmomer was here, we went down to the park. I got to show them all the swings and the slides. I've also been very persuasive in getting people to go down the slides with me. Momma even got proof on the video camera. Also, while Grumps and Ahna were here, we went to the park. In addition to getting people to go down the slides with me, Grumps and Ahna brought me some very fun bubbles to go in my Easter basket. I'm not sure who had more fun with that Grumps or me. I chased bubbles all over the park, and I was wore out. We had to go home and drink some juice after that. Then Grumps and Ahna took naps while I played upstairs. I've had a good time with all of our company.

You May Also Like

0 random thoughts