Partying with the Stanalands

by - 9:39 PM

It sure is good to be back in my bed at home! I went to bed Friday evening when we got home and slept from 9 pm till noon on Saturday. I might have slept longer but Daddy woke me up.
On the trip home we stopped over for two nights with Bro. JC and Sis. Sarah in Panama City. We had great fun. We played in the floor with all my toys and they rocked me and held me, and talked to me. And best of all I didn't have to eat my green beans!
We met them at the Church on Wednesday night, and then headed over to their house. I got to hang out all day with Sis. Sarah while Momma and Daddy went and applied for jobs. They were very excited about getting to see and even touch a F-22 Raptor upclose, but I doubt that's as cool as me! I mean it might have no heat signature and be invisable to radar, but it not as cute as me. I'm sure of it.
I tried out some of Sis. Sarah's quilts while I was there, and no offensive to Momma and her Sisters in Stitches, but these were way nicer. Very comfy too. I think Sis. Sarah wouldn't mind if I came back to try them out again sometime.
Well, mean old Momma says she doesn't care that I'm not sleepy, she says I have to go and get a bath and go to bed, so I guess I will see you all again next Tuesday!

You May Also Like

1 random thoughts